Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 11 ~ 12 Paris, France


Bonjour
With only 2 nights and 1 full day, I was a little excited to be getting off the damn plane and head into the city.

Our room for 2 nights, quite ummm unique but it felt right!



View from Balcony. So many Corner Cafe's! Oh Brasserie's!


River Seine, I have seen some amazing pictures of this river but time was against us.



Moulin Rouge





Hotel de Ville...Quite an extraordinary building with and amazing history. Click link to read about it.



I took quite a few photo's of monuments and building mainly due to the beautiful craftsmanship.





We got hungry so we ordered some yummo crepe's.










On our way to see the 'Arc de Triomphe' One of the most famous monuments in Paris.


Half way there lol



This was beautiful, I wish I could have taken from an angle that showed the whole picture.


It really is very BIG!








Notre Dame de Paris


One of the many beautiful windows inside the church.



The sound of the instruments was so calming & peaceful.






On our way to see the Eiffel Tower up close.



ooh and us up close ~ lol



Given our time restraints and the incredibly long line up to got to the top of the tower we decided to utilize our time better. But it was amazing none the less to see it up close.



The coach that took us to the street level above.


Sacre Ceour (Roman Catholic Church)
( is located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city.)


Nate on our way down the stairs




Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment