
Riverview Hotel Singapore, this is where we stayed for the 2 nights. It really was a beautiful place!

Getting my henna Tattoo...Rachel (wrist) & Faith (foot) got them first, then I was persuaded. And I do love my dragons.

It was meant to last 10 days I was lucky to get 5.

Fountains, colour's & a couple of gorgeous girls. What could be prettier!

Me & colour's and fountains ~ thats what lol

Steam Boat for dinner, this was really cool!

as is evident by all the empty plates!

I was told you do not visit Singapore without going to Raffles and having a Singapore Sling. And we did just that! Cheers guys!






Drinks by the river until we heard the Police coming towards us. Then it was 'How quick can you pack up?'

Me at Sky Park

Taken from Sky Park

and another

Night time views in & around Clarke Quay Singapore

Bridge we crossed from hotel.

Notice the building changing colour's ~ so pretty!



On our way to Marina Bay Sands. One of the most exhilarating experiences of our trip.

Sky Park really does take your breath away!


Anyone care to play ball on water? This was quite brilliant!

No comments:
Post a Comment