This was indeed the highlight of my trip. For those of you who don't know. Sue & I started chatting online quite a few years back now and we bonded like super glue. We both said one day how great it would be to meet in person. Well that day finally came for us and both Nate & I were honored to have been able to stay with Susy Girl for 3 nights. She is as gorgeous as I always imagined and very well spoken. These chances don't come along very often and I am so very glad it did for me. It will always be a special memory!
We ate at Susy's local Indian Restaurant. My dish was sea bass on curried rice, but I did not expect it to be bought out on a vessel!
Flowers in Susy's garden.
I remember the first photo I ever saw of Susy, she was standing in front of this very clock. So I just had to do it *winks*
London Eye
Man playing bag pipes ~ cool!
Big Ben
Yes here I go with statues & monuments again ~ lol
Buckingham Palace, not nearly as impressive as I had thought but it was still one of those must see places.
Guard, what a boring job!
Nate & I waiting for our Royal welcome...Pffft lol
The only other photo I have of Susy...I respected her wishes and did not snap my lens at her like a paparazzi freak lol

















Not only at the Grayhound at the same time but we were also in London at the same time. To funny! xoxo St. Murphy
ReplyDelete